luni, 8 noiembrie 2010

NINA RICCI PERFUME

PERFUME ...?? who doesn't like to smell like candy, or licorice or like flowers....? I know I do , not so sure about the flower scents but I loove candy scents and things that smell sweet. What can I say , I'm a sweet junkie:D. 
    Ever since my trip to France in high school, I've become addicted to perfumes. Why? Because I got to try out all sorts of mini samples of perfumes and I even got to take some home with me and that's when the madness started. I began falling in love with Hypnose by Lancome...I was addicted and I had to buy a full size bottle or else...:)) Then there was Lolita Lempicka ..a lovely fragrance and very unique but I'll talk about that in a different scent review .
    I just wanted to make a brief introduction about my addiction  a.k.a obsession to perfumes:D yes I.m a realist and yes I am obsessed with perfume.
   Oke I'm getting to the point..finally:D NINA RICCI- I got it as a gift from my adorable bf:X he constantly "feeds" my obsession. 
   How it all started: I went into sephora like I always do when I go to the mall:)) and I immediately saw this amazing bottle shaped as an apple: red apple with silver leaves, how adorable is that? So then after this immediate attraction I went ahead and took a sniff and lets just put it this way, it was love at first sniff:D !!! I knew right away that this perfume is me , you all know that feeling, you smell something or you see something and you know its meant to be yours. 
    And I received it after a couple of weeks , I was extremely happy so happy that I almost didn't want to use it:)) I know silly but I wanted it to last me for ever and ever:D Oke enough about this rambling lets talk facts..........................
   1.Packaging: irresistibly cute:D 
   2. Price: expensive yah but still affordable in comparison to other brands such as: Dior, Chanel,Lancome etc.
   3.Smell: maybe the most important part ( saved the best for last) I though of this before saying it....and only one "adjective" comes to mind when describing this scent: YUMMY! yes I know I'm not talking about food but it smells like you wanna eat it at least I do every time I.m wearing it. 
   4. Notes: Calabrese lemon, lime, red toffee apple, vanilla infusion, moon flower, peony petals, apple tree wood, cotton musk . I smell the lime, toffee apple and the vanilla infusion no peony or cotton musk, I don't smell those notes but either way all these are a deadly combination for all you fruits and sweet lovers out there. 
      I could probably go on and on about this but I dont want to bore you....My closing statement : if you like floral-fruity perfumes  you should go check this one out because you will be the talk of he town when wearing this perfume.You will turn "noses" and heads if you wear this;) 
 
    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu